Because small classes are important to us, please see our updated cancellation policy below.
When you pay for a class, you are paying for a SEAT in the class, not the class itself. Should your plans change and you need to cancel your participation, the policy is as follows:
- To receive a full REFUND, you must cancel at least 2 weeks in advance.
- To receive a CREDIT to use towards a future class or workshop, you must cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
- No refunds or credits will be given if cancellations are made within 48 hours of the class.
- Make up classes are not guaranteed, although you may inquire to see if there is an option to make up a missed class
- Special workshops are always non-refundable and non-transferable. There are NO exceptions.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
This cancellation policy is in place to best serve our actors and teachers. We rely on an accurate headcount to make sure the class runs efficiently and that anyone who wants to be in the class can take it. While we recognize that Covid-19 has presented unique and unpredictable circumstances, please understand that we must adhere to the cancellation policy. This ensures that our teachers are properly compensated for their time, effort, and expertise and so that the school can continue to offer you the best classes possible.
HEADSHOT CLINIC CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY:
Because headshot clinics are so much fun, it’s easy to forget that we’re working hard to get you the marketing tools you need and deserve. Here are some policies that keep the business end of things running smoothly, so we can concentrate on having fun the day of your shoot:
Payment must be made in full at the time of scheduling and can be made by credit card, check or cash. Please make checks payable to Boston Casting.
If you need to reschedule your session, you must call at least 7 days prior to your shoot. At that time, we will reschedule and transfer your deposit to another day/time. Any cancellations after this date will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
Because headshot clinics are a service, there will be no refunds after services are rendered. If you are unhappy with your photos for whatever reason, you must contact Boston Casting within two weeks of receiving your photos and a reshoot will be available at the discretion of Boston Casting.